Name: Alex Premat
Date of Birth: 05/04/1982
Place of Birth: Juvisy-sur-Orge, England
Web site: www.alexandrepremat.com
Biography: I’ve race with of many of the world’s best racing organizations and have teamed up with world-class car racing masters including: Wolfgang Ullrich Head of Audi Motorsport, Toto Wolff Head of Mercedes Benz Motorsport, Roland Dane Triple 888 Australia, Frederic Vasseur ART Grand Prix, Nicolas Todt ART Grand Prix, Eric Boullier Dams, Garry Rogers Volvo V8 Supercars, Mark Skaife, Jean-Paul Driot Dams Team Owner, Jacques Nicolet Oak Racing, Eric Bachelart Conquest, Hugues De Chaunac Oreca and Giacomo Mattioli Scuderia Corsa.
• 1999 – World Cup 125cc Karting, World Cup Champion.
• 2000 – 125cc Karting, French Champion. Formula Renault Campus France, 2nd (2 wins). ELF Official Driver.
• 2001 – French Formula Renault Championship, 9th. Part of the French Team. ELF Official Driver.
• 2002 – French Champion Formula Renault Championship with ASM, 1st (3 wins). Part of the French team. ELF Official Driver.
• 2004 – Formula 3 European Championship Series with ASM, 2nd (6 wins). Winner of Zandvoort F3. Winner of Macau Grand Prix World Champion F3. Team of France. Mercedes Junior Driver.
• 2006 – GP2 Series with ART Grand Prix, 3rd (3 wins) 3rd place final Championship. World Champion A1 Grand Prix with Team France, 1st (7 wins). Formula One driver selected as Spyker F1’s Friday test driver for the Chinese Grand Prix.
• 2007 – DTM, 11th place final Championship. 24 Hours of Le Mans with Audi R10 TDI. Audi Official Driver.
• 2009 – DTM, 11th place final Championship. Le Mans Series with Audi R15 TDI, Audi Official Driver.
• 2010 – DTM, 11th place final Championship. FIA Formula-E Test Driver for Formulec. Audi Official Driver.
• 2011 – 24 Hours of Le Mans with Team Oreca 03, quickest lap time. Intercontinental Le Mans Cup with OAK Racing, 1 podium. Winner of 24 Hours of Nurburgring with Peugeot. FIA Formula-E Test Driver for Formulec.
• 2012-2013 – International V8 Supercar Championship, Australia Holden Fujitsu. Holden Official Driver.
• 2014 – V8 Supercars Pirtek Endurance Cup Championship, Australia Volvo Polestar Best Endurance Driver during the Enduro Campaign. Surfers Paradise Gold Coast, 2nd place. Blancpain Endurance Monza Winner, 3 races/(1 win). V8 Supercars Pirtek Endurance Cup Championship, 5th place final Championship. Volvo Official Driver. FIA Formula-E Test Driver for Spark.
• 2015 – V8 Supercars Australia Volvo Polestar Enduro Driver (Bathurst, Sandown, Gold Coast). 7th place Pirtek Enduro Cup. French Supertourisme Mitjet 3.5L 2 races/(2 wins). Volvo Official Driver. FIA Formula-E Test Driver for SPARK.
• 2016 – V8 Supercars Australia RedBull Racing Australia Triple 8, Enduro Driver (Bathurst, Sandown, Gold Coast) Shane Van Gisbergen as Partner. IMSA Weather Tech SportsCar Championship GTLM with Scuderia Corsa. 4th place at 24hours of Daytona GTLM.