Name: Hanna Zellers
Date of Birth: 04/12/1997
Place of Birth: South Bend, Indiana, USA
Lives: Granger, Indiana, USA
Interests: Working out, Animals, Skydiving, Fashion & Making a difference in the world and impacting lives along the way
Facebook: Hanna Zellers
Web site: www.hannazellers.com
Biography: Hanna Zellers is an American racer that was born in the Midwest, and currently resides in Indiana, USA. she got a taste of racing when she was just 6 years old. Her dad, also a racing enthusiast, always had racing on the tv and one day Hanna decided (That’s what I’m going to do). She begged for her dad to take her go kart racing until one day he gave in. Since then, racing has been her passion.
• 2007 – Karting - 3 races, 1 win, 3 podiums.
• 2008 – Karting - Rotax Micro Max Florida Winter Tour - 8th in championship (1st female in series).
• 2009 – Karting - MRP Rotax Mini Max champion, MRP Yamaha Jr. Sportsman champion, 8th in Rotax Max Challenge USA, Jr Driver of the year. (20 Poles, 27 Fast laps, 26 Wins, 43 Podiums).
• 2010 – Karting - Rotax Jr and Rotax Sr classes (20+ Wins & 25+ Podiums).
• 2011 – Karting - Rotax Jr and Rotax Sr classes (20 Wins & 25+ Poles).
• 2012 – Karting - Rotax Jr and Rotax Sr classes (20 Wins & 25+ Poles).
• 2013 – Karting - Robopong 200 - Co drove with Simona De Silvestro (Finished 8th out of 39) (Received Chastain Hard Charger Award) Graduated From Skip Barber Racing School, Earned SCCA and NASA Competition License.
• 2014 – Partial Season in NASA and SCCA Spec Miata (1 top 10).
• 2015 – SCCA Majors Tour Formula Enterprise- (2 wins, 11 top 5’s) 2nd in US Majors Northern Conference Championship, 11th in National Championship SCCA Runoffs Race.
• 2016 – KSCCA Majors Tour Formula Enterprise- (1 win, 1 pole, 7 top 5’s) 3rd in US Majors Northern Conference Championship. 2nd in National Championship SCCA Runoffs Race along with fastest lap award. SCCA Driver of the Year. EXR Championship- 2 top 5s.
• 2017 – SCCA Hoosier Super Tour Formula Atlantic- 3rd, Multiple weekends of testing in Formula Atlantic, Testing in Lamborghini Super Trofeo, NASCAR K&N NJMP- 12th place, Toyota Racing Combine in NASCAR K&N, 2nd in WRL Endurance championship (2nd out of 70).
Hanna started driving go karts when she was 6 years old. She didn’t start racing them until she was 7 years old, she shattered expectations as a young driver coming up in the sport. Zellers made her transition to race cars when she was 16.