Name: Olvier Webb
Date of Birth: 20/03/1991
Place of Birth: Manchester, UK
Lives: Manchester, UK
Interests: Cars, Triathlons, traveling
Web site: www.oliwebbracing.com
• 2002 - 1st place in first ever Club kart race.
• 2003 - 1st place in Minimax Karting Championship.
• 2004 – 2nd place in Juniormax Championship, 1st place in Minimax Championship,1st place In Minimax Winter series Championship, 2nd place in Junior max Winter series Championship.
• 2005 - 2nd place T- Cars UK winter championship with many podiums.
• 2006 – 3rd Place overall T-Cars Championship , 11 podium finishes with a record seven fastest laps. Prized a place as Formula BMW Scholarship driver by Nigel Mansel and BMW, 1 of 6 in the world during 2006.
• 2007 – Scholarship driver of the year in Formula BMW Championship.
• 2008 – 2nd in Spanish Formula Renault winter Championship with Wins and Podiums as well as competing in Formula Renault UK.
• 2009 – 3rd in Formula Renault 2.0. Wins, championship lead for 90% of season.
• 2010 – 3rd in British Formula 3 International with Fortec having lead the championship and got 3wins, 14podiums, 4poles and 4 fastest laps on the way.
• 2011 – Worldseries by Renault with Pons, 3rd in Rookie championship with podiums.
• 2012 – Indy Lights with Sam Schmidt motorsports, teams 50th ever Pole at Detroit GP with Indycar series and podium. Goodwood festival of speed hill climb. Cholmondeley Pageant and Power hill climb.
• 2013 – World Series by Renault 3.5 with Fortec, 2nd in teams championship. Spa 24hours with Mercedes AMG SLS GT3. British GT Rockingham with Mercedes SLS GT3. Mercedes FIA GT3 Blancpain GT finale Baku. Azerbaijan SLS GT with Mercedes AMG GT3. LMP2 testing. Gulf 12hours of Abu Dhabi with McLaren. Goodwood festival of speed hill climb.
• 2014 – 1st European Le mans Series Champions with wins. 2nd in class Dubai 24hours with Lamborghini. 3rd Le Mans 24hours LMP2. 8th overall Daytona 24hours in LMP2 with Oak Racing. World Series by Renault feeder series to F1 at Monaco. Factory driver for 2014 Goodwood festival of speed hill climb. Cholmondeley Pageant and Power hill climb.
• 2015 – Dubai 24hour overall and class champions with Mercedes Black Falcon SLS. Record number of laps completed. World Endurance Championship with Sard Morand team Franck Muller racing – Podiums in first round competed- Spa. Silverstone Classic/ Historic racing. Goodwood festival of speed.
• 2016 – Dubai 24hour 2nd place overall from 100th. Asian Le Mans Series Team Champions. LMP1 FIA WEC driver for ByKolles, Class wins and podiums. Pure McLaren Driving. Goodwood festival of speed hill climb. Cholmondeley Pageant and Power hill climb.